Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blogger is bothering me

I hate to finally admit defeat but I just can't get the flawless layout here that you can get at Wordpress. I have been holding out for years against the allure of Wordpress. I have tried to stay strong and put up with the clunky design but it is just getting too frustrating.

I like the new layouts but i can't have a blog roll or anything with them. It's a step forward but not a big enough step. I am strongly considering moving over to wordpress. I worry that i'll loose the readers i have and need to start all over again.

I've been blogging on blogger, on and off, for about five years now. It is hard to make a change.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you'll lose your readers. I've had a blogger account for years, but there is a way on wordpress to link your blogger posts so they automatically go to wordpress and vice versa, I believe. So that way you won't lose any readers. Or you could also just leave your last blog post on here with the new address at wordpress. I definitely prefer wordpress over blogger anyday, although it did take me some time to get used to it. It's a lot fancier and I'm not that tech-savvy, so it was a little frustrating at first, but I love it now :) U can find me at midwestmeetsbangalore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete